GRAMIN VIKAS PARISHAD contributes in education, healthcare and livelihood facilities to the socially and economically backward people.
- Monitoring of educational, health, cultural and moral programs among scheduled caste, scheduled caste and sub-caste, backward class, minority class,
- Operate educational program among women, children, adult and farmer and entire region.
- Encourage and organize training in cottage Industry, village industry, farming industry
- Encourage women, children, farmer, senior citizen, toward forestry, industrial development programs.
- Partnership in all Govt. programs like Rajiv Gandhi SIkha Mission, Child labour project etc
- Advocate and spread awareness about child rights and establish “BAL PANCHAYAT”
- Training program for Legal and Employment for women
- Environment protection program work
- Other works of spreading awareness